No previous AI experience, or local hardware required. One Step AI is a computer vision experimentation & prototyping tool. It will help you create machine learning models quickly, and test them live in the cloud.
Got an idea? See if it works, or fail forward.
Create a new way to solve problems in your field
- A set of images and an idea is all you need to start
- Use pre-trained networks to run your first experiment
- Test and adjust your model with the help of the in-app cues
Get to solutions faster with unlimited access to computing resources
- Our cloud gives you unlimited access to computing resources, billed according to consumption.
- Access the resources immediately, without investing in or waiting for a hardware.
- We use world-class Dell and VMware technologies to meet the highest security standards.
Things you can do
Prepare and optimize a dataset
- Store and organize your image data
- Annotate and assign classification categories to your images
- Visually assess the quality of your datasets
- Process and augment your images for better training dataset, with use of dataset manipulator tool which also allows you to visually verify results
Create and train an AI model
- Create a model with a wizard-style guide
- Train a model with a single click model training
- Convert your model so it can run on different types of computing hardware
- Analyse the statistical review of your trained model
Live test your model in the cloud
- Deploy trained model to edge devices like the NVIDIA Jetson and Google Coral, or GPU/CPU VMs
- Rent an edge device in the cloud
- Run inference in your browser, using OSAI-provided WebApp to analyse images or video stream
Biology & ecology research:
trap camera image classification
Schools & higher education:
entry-level data analysis classes
Hobby electronics projects:
home security footage analysis
Data science & R&D:
rapid prototyping and model optimization
Hardware performance comparisons
Experimenting with a variety of architectures for IoT applications